Terms and Rules
All payments for advertising must be made in full before the campaign will begin.
Modes of Payment:-
Paypal / Wire / Credit Card
Cpminventory.com has a zero tolerance policy for advertisements and sites containing content that is not appropriate for viewing by a general audience. The following are examples (including but not limited to) of the type of sites we will not direct visitors to:
Cpminventory.com will not direct visitors to sites containing content that is not appropriate for viewing by a general audience. The following are examples (including but not limited to) of the type of sites we will not direct visitors to:
• Advertisements and sites with child pornography or sites that contain links to such content
• Advertisements and sites containing or linking to software piracy
• Advertisements and sites containing or linking to any form of illegal activity (i.e., how to build a bomb, hacking, ‘phreaking’, etc.)
• Advertisements and sites with gratuitous displays of violence, obscene or vulgar language, and abusive content or content which endorses or threatens physical harm
• Advertisements and sites promoting any type of hate-mongering (i.e., racial, political, ethnic, religious, gender-based, sexuality-based or personal, etc.)
• Advertisements and sites that participate in or transmit inappropriate newsgroup postings or unsolicited e-mail (spam)
• Advertisements and sites promoting any type of illegal substance or activity sites with illegal, false or deceptive investment advice and money-making opportunities
• Advertisements and sites with any type of content reasonable public consensus deem to be improper or inappropriate
• No refunds in case malware, auto downloads or tech support found in the links.
In addition to the terms above, for CPV full page pop-under and CPM banner ads:
• Your advertisement page cannot contain any other popup windows. Any additional window generated by your site shall be considered a popup window, including popups, pop-behinds, or exit popup windows. If a popup window is installed on the URL at any time, our publishers will stop your campaign immediately and any remaining credits will be forfeited. In this case, you will not be entitled to a refund.
• Your advertisement page cannot have background music or sound.
• You agree that you shall not include any ads (promotional creatives that will be placed on Publisher sites) that have content or links to anything malicious such as malware or viruses that attempts to undermine the good faith between Advertisers and Publishers. Any attempt to introduce such ads stated above will result in immediate suspension of your account without further notice at our sole discretion, with no refund for any remaining funds. Cpminventory.com will not be responsible, nor will be held liable, for any loss that results due to the suspension.